My name is Bradley Bell and I am a travel buff. I chose this topic because I worked at a hotel in Jasper this past summer, and it was an amazing experience that everyone should do at least once. Before moving to Jasper for work, I was told by many people that the cost of living there was too expensive to live there, the majority of the accommodations were either old and outdated, unavailable or too expensive. However, once I arrived in Jasper, I found out that many of these claims were false. My goal for this website is to have more information about the working and living conditions in Jasper National Park all on one website, as well as the many benefits of working in Jasper. Many companies in Jasper have a single page on their website that gives a brief description about what it is like working in a national park. However, it’s very minimal and does not give enough information for prospective employees. By having an entire website dedicated for future employees, I believe that it will diminish most, if not all claims of the cost of living in Jasper is too much